Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
How to Drive Sustainable SharePoint Adoption
Thursday, January 10, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EST)
Registrants will receive an attendance URL via email shortly before the event begins. Please ensure you enter your correct email address when registering.
In most organizations today, SharePoint is nothing more than a glorified file share and while training is a critical component that can drive better adoption, it is not enough.
To make the most our of your SharePoint investment, it is critical that your users take advantage of SharePoint’s full capability to address their day-to-day business needs. The key to drive excitement, organizational buy-in and adoption is being able to provide relevant, business-contextual application that drives consistent, sustainable usage.
Join Dux Raymond Sy in this interactive webinar as he shares practical techniques on how you can drive sustainable SharePoint adoption in your organization. In this session, you will learn how to:
- Excite and inspire users with how SharePoint can support their daily business activities
- Align business needs and SharePoint capabilities to deliver relevant business solutions
- Identify training needs and delivery mechanisms
- Implement gamification techniques as a learning strategy to motivate and encourage SharePoint usage
- Groom champions from the business that can help promote the business benefits of SharePoint
- Establish an effective SharePoint support structure for on-demand learning, peer to peer knowledge sharing and higher level technical assistance
- Create a 12-month phased adoption program that facilitates change, empowers users and enables knowledge sharing within the organization
Attendees of this webinar will get:
- 2 PMI PDUs
- Recording of the webinar
- Checklists, templates and related artifacts
- Sample adoption roadmap
So what are you waiting for? Register now!
Innovative-e Inc. is a business consulting and technology solutions company that helps enterprise clients turn project management chaos into success with innovative PM solutions powered by Microsoft technologies.
Innovative-e specializes in Organizational Enablement, Project Management Information Systems (PMIS), SharePoint Collaboration Solutions, and Microsoft Project® and Sustainable SharePoint® Adoption.
Innovative-e has locations in metro Atlanta and metro Washington, D.C., with a technology delivery center in Sri Lanka. Innovative-e is a Microsoft Partner with a Gold Portals and Collaboration certification and a Silver Project and Portfolio Management certification.
For more information about Innovative-e, visit www.innovative-e.com.